Quickly and easily find and view Nameservers, A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, TXT DNS records for any specific domain name.
What are DNS Records?
- A record: This record maps a domain name to an IPv4 address. It's essentially like a phonebook entry for your website, telling the internet where to find your server.
- AAAA record: Similar to the A record, this maps a domain name to an IPv6 address instead of an IPv4 address. IPv6 is a newer version of the internet protocol that uses longer addresses to accommodate more devices.
- CNAME record: This record creates an alias for your domain name. For example, if you have a website called "example.com" but also want visitors to be able to access it by typing "www.example.com," you can set up a CNAME record that maps "www.example.com" to "example.com."
- NS record: This record specifies which name servers are authoritative for your domain name. Name servers are essentially the phone operators of the internet, directing traffic to the correct server based on domain names.
- MX record: This record specifies the mail servers that are responsible for handling email messages for your domain name. MX stands for "mail exchange."
- TXT record: This record is a catch-all for any additional text-based information you want to include in your DNS settings. This can include things like SPF records for email authentication or verification codes for other services.
How to use DNS Checker Tool?
To use the DNS checker tool, simply enter the domain name you want to look up. The tool will then display the relevant DNS records for that domain. This can be useful for troubleshooting website or email issues, as well as for general DNS management.
Is the information returned by the DNS Checker Tool accurate?
Yes, the information returned by our DNS Checker Tool is accurate and up-to-date. However, it's important to note that some domain owners choose to hide their information, which means that certain details may not be available.
Can I use the DNS Checker Tool to find information about any domain name?
Yes, our DNS Checker Tool can be used to find information about any domain name.
Is the DNS Checker Tool free to use?
Yes, our DNS Checker Tool is completely free to use. There are no hidden fees or charges, and you can use it as often as you like.
Here are the list of free SEO, developer and content tools that you can use to improve your content. You can also use them to simplify your tasks on free web hosting account.